With a menu that is both seasonal and always changing under the innovativeness of our skilled chefs, we do not display a fixed menu. However, we have chosen here a sample of some of the dishes served here, as a result of them being constantly requested by our regular patrons:
We are unable to provide a full menu in advance of the meal, because the selection changes constantly. However, the following selection gives a flavour of the menu.
The equivalent of a three course meal with wine & service averages about £75 - £80 per head. There are about 45 menu dishes. Each is infused with its own marinade, or combination of spices. Prices of dishes with 4 tasting portions range from £14 for chicken to £40 for seafood.
- A range of sophisticated salads
- A wide range of seafood & fish dishes including a seafood platter and Tandoori Ocean Wild Prawns
- Poultry: Duck Tikka with Tandoori Plum Chutney; chicken in various forms
- Lamb: Smoked Chilli Lamb Chops; Raan Mussalam - leg of baby lamb, slow roasted royal cumin, garam masala
- Game: Wild Venison Seekh Kebab
- Beef: Tandoori Sirloin Boti with a mellow spiced marinade
We also have 15 vegetarian dishes averaging £12 to £24:
- Spinach & Fig Tikki
- Char-grilled Aubergine
- Shakarkhand Chaat - griddled Indian white sweet potato, tamarind & yoghurt
For aficionados of traditional Indian kebab eating, we have a very small collection of unusual curries & biryanis. The rice in the biryanis is a year old basmati which has incredible length & consistency.
Our dessert menu includes chocolate and fruit based desserts, some with an Indian accent, as well as a couple of sugar free ones.